Additional Fees

I ordered a bed for my dog in early August. Yes, it's mid-November now. No product! Sales can't communicate with the warehouse! They waived my shipping charges and gave free "over night" shipping. That was in September, yes, it's mid-November.

"The warehouse just moved" was the first excuse I heard. When I called to cancel the order, the sales lady confirmed and hung up on me in mid-sentence!

Don't know how they stay in business!

This company is part of Potpourri Group Inc. they have several different brands. You might want to research before doing business with any of them!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, no product, no help" of in the company of dogs shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. In The Company Of Dogs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned in the company of dogs shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at In The Company Of Dogs.

Had an Experience with In The Company Of Dogs?

Comments