Never enrolled in any VIP program. 30 days after my one and only on-line order, I was billed another $14.95 under the name Potpourri Co.

Called customer service, which turned out to be a phone order call bank that handles 13 catalog sales companies. After explaining the situation to the operator, she tried to pass me off and gave me some other number to call which gave me more run-around. Finally just called my credit card company and disputed charge.

Do not, ever, never, ever do business with this company. No legitimate catalog company would automatically enroll purchasers into something like this.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with In The Company Of Dogs. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about In The Company Of Dogs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare In The Company Of Dogs to other companies on our site.

Comments

Davisburg, Michigan, United States #1326590

I ordered something from them 15 months ago and every month they have been charging my credit card 14.95 and I just didn't notice it. They scam me out of a lot of money.